Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Returning for a while

Hey guys. I am returning to Animal Jam again for a limited amount of time, since people on Transformice are really gross and so mean. I get in way to many fights with people and some people just don't stop being mean to me. I suggest you don't play this game if you have already started. I'm gonna go on again later to tell everyone I'm taking a really long break of it. And I also play Chicken Smoothie which I will be on A LOT. You collect pets and trade for rarer ones. My user on there is A N I M E L U V R
Here is link to Chicken Smoothie:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/

3 comments:

  1. I play transformance and someone called me the a word (swear). It made me dissapointed so i quitted. I just started on Monday. and quitted yestraday. :( I can't believe they let you say swear words!!!!!!


    ~Bunnyfoofee

    ReplyDelete
  2. XxFreeSpiritxX is my buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never play Transformice, NEVER. Because I play something better, transformice.us! It's a fun private server filled of nice staff, players and friends. It would be nice if you played on it, we always welcome new players and we have events when we reach 100+! But, just an idea c:

    ReplyDelete