Monday, February 20, 2012

Fans and imposters..

Okay so, I have been getting a lot of people copying my name and my look. I don't mind it at all. But, those people will try to pretend they are me when I become a non member really soon. I will try to get another membership when it happens. But, if people try to be me really don't believe it...My user will always be IloveAJ5678 so..Here are 3 of my fans..






She doesn't really look like a fan but, notice how she is wearing a ring, locket, skirt, and headphones like I always have been.
I have also been seeing people wearing rings, skirts, lockets, and headphones. When they see me they always walk to me and stuff so, I don't know if they got that from me or just from their own opinion. But, I don't mind it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment