Saturday, February 18, 2012

People can be so mean... :(

Okay, Jammers have had a really bad day today. (some) Someone has been making these really rude user names offending people A LOT. I know who it is. But, I won't say on here. (you can ask me on aj who it is) I usually don't say words like this.. but someone did make one that had the persons user on it and said *ex* iloveaj5678isafatass. Yes I know and they DID make one of me. But, all of them got banned. Anyway, mldb, my best friend in the whole entire world, told me someone made this one..
That really made me sad. People should be ashamed for doing this to people! And people can make lots of them of me. But, whoever is doing it better stop NOW! Because I don't want ANY of my buddies getting hurt like that! So, if you wanna know who it is..ask me on Animal Jam RIGHT NOW. And I will tell you and report them like 1 billion times. *I stand up against bullying*

No comments:

Post a Comment