Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Want to be in a YouTube video with me?

Lately, I have been running out of ideas for a YouTube video. I was wondering if any of you Jammers would want to do a video with me. I have been working on how to make a music video and it's a lot of work. So, in the meantime, until I figure out how to do that, I was wondering if any of you wanted to just do a random video with me. Comment down below your idea for a video and your username. If your my buddy I will talk to you about it on Animal Jam. If your not my buddy I will try to find contact with you and we will do the vid when I have time. =3

1 comment:

  1. Hai, I was wondering if I could be in one... If you want to make music vids like pangaea does, you can either take pictures with a camera or by your computer. I use it with my computer, the way you use it with your computer is you get the snipping tool and use that... If you cant find the snipping tool somewhere, I will try and help you find where you get it.. (This probably sounds weird and stalkery)So sorry if i'm bothering you...

    ~livie

    ReplyDelete