Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion Show and new party

The Fashion Show was a lot of fun. A lot more people came than I expected. Thanks to all the people who came and participated. I had the three winners that did a really good job. Here are the winners..
LoveLost: 1st place!! With a prize of a Zios Sculpture!
Ace97: 2nd place!! With a prize of a pink rhino helmet!
Cruiser7: 3rd place!! With a prize of a red royal cape!
Congrats to all that won! Good Job!
 Now about my new party that I will be hosting when I reach 10,000 views. I was planning on having it when I reach 10,000 views since you guys helped me out so much. I wanted to give you guys a treat for supporting my blog and I. I will try to make it the best I can make it and hope everyone will have a good time. I will not allow ANYTHING that has to do with BULLYING. If I see any of it going on, I will delete you if you are my buddy. I'm sorry to sound harsh..but, I really want everyone to have a good time and I am a HUGE bullying hater. So, I will give you guys reminders when 10,000 views get closer and closer. Thank you guys SO SO much!

 ~Love all my fans :)

1 comment:

  1. DO A PLATYPUS PARTY:
    Items Needed-
    -Tail(Light or Dark Gold)
    -Fancy Top Hat(Optional)
    -Tan Cuffs
    -Wolf or Croc

    ReplyDelete