Saturday, March 24, 2012

Interview with bigcatsfoever!

I had another interview with one of my REALLY good buddies! Bigcatsfoever!



Me: Hello bigcatsfoever!
Bigcats: Hi! :D
Me: So how are you today?
Bigcats: Doing very well
Me: That's good. So how long have you been on Animal Jam?
Bigcats: In May it's going to be a year!
Me: Wow that's a long time
Bigcats: Yeah..
Me: So who is your best friend on Animal Jam?
Bigcats: Hard choise! I have so many good friends!  I would have to say LoveLost or seal77899
Me: Wow LoveLost is a good person. I don't know the other person though.
Bigcats: Seal is a really great friend!
Me: Oh that's good!
Bigcats: We met each other because we like pokemon and yorkies!
Me: Wow that's cool. Well I think that's about it.
Bigcats: Ok! Thanks for having me!
Me: You're welcome!




1 comment:

  1. GIngerpawz Said Shes Quitting Because Of This Comment:From AJF

    ShadowWolf02Mar 25, 2012 06:27 AM
    @gingerpaws , why r u even in scam clan? And just fake a scam, if u want to that bad. You know, use your storage.

    @Lovelost, THAT WAY!!! so I can calculate how much money I need for a particlur item for all the colors


    gingerpawzMar 25, 2012 10:20 AM
    I DON'T SCAM, IT WAS AN IMPOSTER >.<

    ReplyDelete