Monday, March 12, 2012

Might be returning..

I might return..but, I don't know. I am really upset about what happened..and if you are one of those people that got mad at me and is reading this..I'm sorry :/ And I know mldb is one of those people..but, I don't think that I should return if I'm not wanted. Even some of my buddies have turned on me. But, if you see this post I guess you can post your thoughts below. And I hope mldb sees this. I'm sorry..just I suggest people don't talk to me for a few days if I do return. I am pretty upset. And again I'M SORRY.

5 comments:

  1. yes! You Should Stay, DONT GO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh And Mldb Hasnt Been Online ALL Day and it says More Than 30 Days too..Just sayin, Ok i wont Say Anything Anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try to get on later. But, if people hate on me for no reason then I go. But, I might stay just because your on there and stuff =)

      Delete
  3. :D :) See Ya Later, And Not Every1 Turned On U When i told ppl u were going they were Like: "WHAT!?!?" And I Havent been Acting The Same While U Were Gone... I said:
    -Hate Today, IT IS THE WORST DAY EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ANIMAL JAM FOREVER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -And Bummer For U and Me, Vikings Came Out, Im Wearing Pink x3
    -You Should Stay i Will Miss You <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Think I Have The Most comments In This Blog x3 Oh Theres another
    BTW HI!!! <3
    <3 Ace97

    ReplyDelete