Saturday, April 7, 2012

Changing YouTube thingy videos. WHATEVER x3

Alrighty so..I'm making this post because I usually make videos for Animal Jam. Well NOT ANYMORE pplz. I will still make videos like I do now just on different sites. I play..Transformice, Secret Builders, WolfHome, & Wild Ones. I go on those games a lot. Soooo here are my usernames for those sites:
Transformice: Xxiloveajxx
Secret Builders: shawnana98
WolfHome: IloveAJ5678
WildOnes: *I had to use my e-mail so if I go on AJ tell me if you decide to play this game and I will tell you how to find me*
I still go on Animal Jam once and a while. Soooo yeah. Thanks anyway guys for supporting my journey on Animal Jam. It was an AMAZING experience. I had my ups and downs, but things always come to an end. Right?
~I love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment