Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello Jammers! Mldb here ;)

Hello!! It's me, TheDogLover/MLDB/Mitch/TheFrug here! Thanks so much for inviting me shawniee! I am very glad to be an author of this blog. If you would like to check out some of my usernames and about me, here it is:

YouTube: www.youtube.com/MitchsCovers
Animal Jam: TheDogLover
Chicken Smoothie: mldb
WolfHome: mldb
Twitter: TeamGrimmeh
Blog: www.mldbsjammercentral.blogspot.com (REOPENING SOON =DD)
Shared blog (I started TODAY lol): www.animaljamradio.blogspot.com (Hiring authors!)
Favorite Singers: Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, Justin Bieber, Christina Grimmie, Black Eyed Peas, Jason Mraz, Adele (TOTALLY IM HER #1 FAN), and some others.............
Movie: Hmm...idk. Lolz I have a ton
Books: Mysterious Benedict Society, Twilight, and a ton more. Lol I dont have time to add these.
Good friends (no offense): Definitely Shawnana98!, LoveLost, XxFreeSpiritxX, tiger05430, xRawrx, ajrulezcutiecupcakesweetiepieafa (0.0), and a lot more. Lol those are just some I am looking at on Skype.

ENEMIES!!: VisualEffects (sort of...), Keith2012, aaaka, olivia41118, CrazyTakos, some others I dont wanna name.

Yeah...thats about it. Ask me some other stuff. Oh and email me at mldb.618@gmail.com about anything. Yeahhhhh thaz about it. And don't ask about my rares. One word: HACKED. Well see yuh guys! Have a good day/night in Jamaa ;)

xxxx -Mitch/TheDogLover/MLDB-

No comments:

Post a Comment