Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In memory of rh111 (lemonfreeze12)

Hon, I will miss you so much! You will be in my heart at all times! I'll make a memorial den for you and everything kid. I miss you SO much and I will NEVER forget you and the times we had. I will make another post saying all the times we had because I will definitley make the time for that. Hon I want you to know what I did for you on Animal Jam. I started to get everyone to wear leaf necklaces since that was your fave item. So look at my animals and then you will understand.

You're favorite colors.

The colors you had when we first met at max220's trading party. </3
Our "couple" wolf. I will never forget that.
Our super bunny.
Our horse which you prob didn't know that I got the colors from you at the time.

Well rh I want you to know that I will never forget you EVER. Maybe a mircale will happen..pray to God. But I want you to know that I will never forget you for as long as I live.
~Stay strong hon <3




No comments:

Post a Comment