Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello Everyone!

Hey Jammers!

It is XxFreeSpiritxX here.

I am now a moderator/author of this blog, along with Ace97 and Shawana98.

They are both ALSO moderators of a blog I created, Animal Jam Fiery!

It is a fairly new blog, with over 25+ Jammers and Bloggers.

I also have my own blog, Animal Jam Freedom! :3

Here is a link to my Animal Jam Youtube channel: 
My Youtube!

Well, I am excited to be an author here. Although, I might not post QUITE everyday as I am admin to those two other blogs mentioned up above ^-^

Random Fact: I joined Animal Jam October 13th, 2011.

Also, I have an impostor, please don't fall for them, (Though it is Quite Easy not to) 


:/

Sorry, I don't have a picture of myself right now. As my account as been suspended for a few days -.-,
Due to jammers thinking I am a scammer, for trading rares that I usually don't wear, So they think I scammed them :L


So, that's all for now. 
Thanks again Shawana for letting me be a moderator!



No comments:

Post a Comment